Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Woo hoo! New off-shoots! New buttons to click!!
.
Okay, so here we go. I decided to gather up the girls' birthday collages & put them in their own pages. Must be that obsessive-compulsive side of me. Please click on one of the birthday buttons below to go to Hiromi & Miyuki's birthday collage pages. They're pretty much the same as when I had put in an entry into this main blog, I just put them in one place, right? right.

Now this one isn't new, but it has a new look. The Family Portraits page has been given a make-over. We haven't gotten (or I haven't found a suitable-to-use) family picture for 2010 yet but we've still got lots of time to go before the year is over so something will come up. Please click on the button below to go the Family Portraits page & take a look at it's new, well, "look"!

No comments: