Thursday, May 6, 2010

(please click pic for larger view)

Miyuki's been in to camping for a while now, so we got her some play camping stuff & set it up for her to find in the morning. She loved it! Then we made the breakfast of her request: strawberry waffles with whipped cream, sausage patties & biscuits. Later that day we went to Amazing Jake's, per Miyuki's request (the same place she requested last year) where we had rainbow cupcakes instead of traditional birthday cake (she saw them on TV & liked the idea so that's what she got!) She climbed a rock wall, went on the bumper cars & we all had a very good time!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey it's been awhile! How have you guys been?? I'm sorry that I've been a slacker and keeping in touch. I don't know if you know, but we are having baby #2. I'm due June 13 (5 weeks to go!) It's a little boy. Hopefully I'll be better at updating my blog. Anyway hope you are doing good.