Monday, November 9, 2009

Has it really been since August since I updated this thing?? Wow, I guess so. Lots to show, lots to show! The Sisters page has been updated with quite a few sisters-pictures. The Years of Miyuki and Years of Hiromi pages have been updated with October & November 2009 pics. And there are 2 new pages for your viewing pleasure! The Johnson-Cordray Family Portraits page shows the beginning of the Johnson-Cordray fam to the current year. You might also enjoy watching Jason & my transformation from vital young adults to fat tired middle-aged adults. Seriously, it's crazy! The other page is called Clark's Shots and it's the collection of photos that my nephew took when I wasn't watching my camera closely enough! Ha!
.
No, I still don't have the Johnson-Cordray California Family/Camping 2009 Vacation pictures up yet. There are so many of them you wouldn't believe it. It's hard finding the time to go through them all! Soon though, I promise!

No comments: